Sunday, January 21, 2007

A few facts about Jared

Hey everyone. My name is Jared Kasan and, like most of you reading this, I attend the University at Buffalo. I'm a sophomore who's majoring in communication and minoring in marketing. College has been a great experience for me so far and I can definitely say that it is better than high school. I'm the oldest of five kids in my family so I can handle chaotic, stressful situations pretty well.

I've always found it hard to describe myself...especially in a way that isn't boring so bare with me. A lot of people consider me to be like their own personal Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld co-creator) because of my many rants and the rediculous situations I can get myself into. People find me most funny when I'm frustrated or angry. Since we're kind of on the topic of TV, my favorite show is 24! No other show gets me pumped like 24. I could type a whole list of likes and dislikes, such as my favorite color being green or my strong disliking of people purposely stepping on bugs but I'll just the leave the list at that. Besides, I'm sure you guys will figure out more about me through future posts on here, just as I will probably find out more about you. Isn't that what the internet is all about anyway?

No comments: